Do you think you have a sewer problem?
Are you experiencing any of the issues below?
The first step is to set up a camera inspection. We will camera your sewer lines to see what the problem might be, and provide you with a digital recording of what the camera finds, for your records. Once our friendly and knowledgeable technician identifies the source of your clogged or backed up sewer line or drain, he or she will ensure you understand the problem and solutions available. We will provide you options in the form of a written quote to repair or replace your sewer lines.
Signs that indicate you may have a sewer problem:
- Smelly odors coming from the sewer
- Backed-up or clogged plumbing, sink or shower drains
- Clogged, backed-up, or overflowing toilets
- Gurgling sound coming from the toilet
Possible causes for sewer problems:
- Tree roots growing into the sewer lines
- Grease and oil that is rinsed down the kitchen sink, causing a blockage
- Small items get flushed down the toilet or washed down the kitchen sink
- Collapsed exterior pipe (rare)
Bair’s Licensed, Bonded & Insured Sewer and Drain Services, plumbing experts in:
- Unclogging backed up drains and sewers
- High pressure water jetting
- Sewer rodding or repair
- Sewer line cleaning
- Sewer replacement
- Preventative maintenance